Rodent and Spider Season is Here
The warmer weather is rolling in and so come in the spiders and mice. The best care for Spiders and Mice is prevention, but sometimes there is only so much you can do.
Prevention Steps Provided by the NPMA:
Seal cracks and crevices on the outside of the home using caulk and steel wool. Pay close attention where utility pipes enter the structure.
- Install door sweeps and repair damaged screens.
- Screen attic vents and openings to chimneys.
- Store food in airtight containers and dispose of garbage regularly in sealed receptacles.
- Replace loose mortar and weather stripping around the basement foundation and windows.
- Eliminate all moisture sites, including leaking pipes and clogged drains.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from the house; keep shrubbery well trimmed.
- Inspect items such as boxes full of decorations and grocery bags before bringing them indoors.
We hope these tips help. However, if you need help preventing pests or the worst has happen and you have an infestation, give us a call and let us h